"Come up with your inner you and appreciate the nature"

Hey you what is up....!! Welcome to my blog (Awkward First)

oh !! I am Aakash Prasad (*Name given by mom) and this is my first blog post. I am a 18 year old Indian guy, who just started this blog for only one reason. ok so let me first of all clear my motive to create this. It's not for money, neither for name fame
. My mission  is to create Genius Miracles in India as well as in the whole world. And that i will be doing through you all guys. In the whole journey i will be talking about Passion ,Success, achievements and goals, How to identify the inner you. How to Study and what are the keys for success in any Entrance exams as well as boards, and not to mention clearing the backlogs in your engineering degree;

Next i will be talking about the power and Beauty of the nature (through subjects). Don't you know nature is Mathematics and laws of physics only.
Once Einstein quoted "Pure Mathematics in its way the poetry of logical ideas". So i hope you all are clear with my ideas. Through out the journey i am going to appreciate and tell you the importance of subjects. And the most important thing is i will be discussing all the new ideas trending (Mathematics , Physics, Chemistry.......according to readers choice)

So this is all for today. Next i will be coming up with ideas on how to manage your time and how much time should be given to each subject, so that you get the best outcome at the end of the day.


I hope you all will like this and appreciate it. if not then keep your mind and heart calm because a massive and amazing content is waiting for you. 

Thank you so much for your patience and support.  

Post a Comment

0 Comments